Hey tweeps, bringing out to you a closer side of one of your favourite tweleb on Twitter i.e. Sagarcasm 🙂 I bet you are a fan of his quality content. He posts a tweet on Twitter and you can see the tweet on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and even on Television News channels thats the power of his handle.
” My name is Sagar. I am 27. A post graduate in Marketing Communications. A businessman by profession. “
1) Do your parents know about the popularity of your Twitter account ? If yes, what are their views on your content ?
⇨ My parents recently came to know that their son, who usually keeps quiet around people, is very loud on the internet. A cousin of mine informed them about my twitter account after he saw one of my tweets on Aaj Tak. I am not sure if they like my tweets or not, but they are pleased to know that my tweets are often featured in the media.
2) If Twitter was never launched, on which social media platform you would be wasting your time today? Why?
3) What do you do for living?
4) Has your popularity on Twitter helped you in your professional life? If yes, how?
5) What are your hobbies apart from tweeting ?
6) Many twelebs have their Facebook page. Why don’t you try your hands on Facebook page? Aren’t you planning to expand your social circle? Or is it just that you don’t have much time in your hands to be active everywhere?
7) As you write for comedians, have you ever thought of being a standup comedian yourself ?
8) You definitely had not thought about being a tweleb when you were a kid. What did you really want to become as a kid? How successful have you been in achieving your childhood dream?
9) Which is your favorite Twitter account? What do you think about his/her content which sets him/her apart from others?
10) Name 5 Indian accounts that everyone should follow apart from sagargasm.
➤ Here are some of his best TWEETS and his Favourite one’s too :
*Switches on TV*
*Sits on Sofa*
5 hours later
*Looks up towards TV*
*Realizes that Naaptol ad was running for 5 hours*
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) April 3, 2017
"There's a wedding in my family. So, for next 7 days, I own the street in front of my house."
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) April 9, 2017
The real name of our PM is NRIndra Modi.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) April 17, 2015
Client – Your work is not good
Me – Give me 7 days to fix it
Client – I can't
Me- Aapne Congress ko 60 saal diye, mujhe sirf 7 din dijiye
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) January 5, 2017
Just because you are born in a family that follows a particular religion, you don't have to prove that it is the best religion.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) November 14, 2015
An unbiased journalist is one who has the same political ideology as yours.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) October 14, 2015
Salman has no control over his rifle, his car and his tongue. But no issues there. He has control over Indian judiciary.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) June 21, 2016
Men are the end consumers of Lipstick.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) April 17, 2013
Bollywood Awards are never live telecast because they have to edit and show Rekha's reaction when Amitabh comes on stage.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) February 29, 2016
Michael Phelps is not an overnight success. He has practiced 10 hours everyday, for the last 15 yrs. God Phelps those, who help themselves.
— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) August 10, 2016
Impressed ? So now what are you waiting for ? Go and post some good content so that we get a chance to interview you too 😀
– THE INDIAN DUDES.
Latest posts by Pranav Kudav (see all)
- Dhinchakk Tweets on Dhinchakk Pooja - May 18, 2017
- Interviewing twelebs: Shakti Shetty - May 8, 2017
- Interviewing twelebs: Madan Chikna - May 6, 2017
- Twitter reacts on Priyanka Chopra’s outfit at the Met Gala which made us go ROFL. - May 2, 2017
- Interviewing tweleb: HaramiParindey - April 29, 2017